Are you a smoker?
Join a research study comparing cigarettes to a heated tobacco product
This study is looking for Cigarette Smokers
between 26 to 55 years old.
Qualifying participants may be asked to:
- • Continue smoking cigarettes
– OR –
• Switch to one of five heated tobacco products
Those that qualify and choose to participate may receive compensation of up to $3,500.
- 24-hour access to MBR’s doctors/medical staff.
- World class medical oversight.
- Free of Charge!
- There will be no costs to you for participating in this study
- If you are asked to use the heated tobacco products, these will be provided free of charge
RECEIVE A STIPEND UP TO $3,500
- Those who qualify may receive up to a $3,500 stipend for participating
See If You Qualify
343 Venus Street, Monroe, NC 28112
Square feet Dedicated Research Facility
Recreational Area Comfortable Recliners
Free entertainment options
First Class Service from our Nurses and Staff
Cigarette Smoking to a Heated Tobacco Product
This study is evaluating the effects of cigarette smoking compared to five non-combusted Heated Tobacco Products.
What does smoking cessation mean?
- Smoking cessation means the process of quitting smoking. Most people are suffering from a smoking addiction which could result in a higher chance of dying from smoking-related diseases. Discontinuing tobacco usage could significantly help improve health conditions. Counseling, using medicines, and therapy could help to stop smoking and live a better quality of life.
What are the health effects of tobacco usage?
- Smoking tobacco could not only cause smoking addiction but is also connected to many diseases such as coronary heart disease, breathing problems, lung cancer, and dental problems. By quitting smoking you could reduce the risk of serious smoking-related health problems.
How much will the study cost?
- There will be zero costs for the study participant to take part in the smoking cessation study.
What if I am uninsured?
- Proof of insurance is NOT required to participate in this study. All medical oversight over the course of your study participation is included.
What does investigational medication mean?
- An Investigational medication (also known as investigational new drug) has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for testing in people in a clinical study, but has not been approved for general use, distribution or sale. It is through clinical research that these medications receive full approval by the FDA.
How will I be compensated for participating?
- Participants receive a check following each study visit. For this study, those that qualify and choose to participate could receive a total payment of up to $3,500.