Preventing the Onset of Alzheimer’s
At no cost, get an investigational test to see if you are
at risk of Alzheimer’s
If you are between 65 to 80 years old, you can receive a free Alzheimer’s screening to see if you could be at risk.
If you show signs, you may be eligible for a free clinical trial examining a preventative study treatment.
- 24-hour access to MBR’s doctors/medical staff.
- World class medical oversight.
- At no cost!
At no cost!
- Study participation
is at no cost.
No insurance will be charged for study-related procedures
- Free services include:
– Alzheimer’s screening
– Doctor’s visits
– Investigational Medication
Receive up to a $1,375 Stipend
- Those who qualify and choose to participate may receive up to a $1,375 stipend.
It’s through research like this that we can prevent the devastating impacts of Alzheimer’s disease.
Visit Our Center
See If You Qualify
Our facility is state of the art.
Visit our center for a prescreening visit to see if you qualify.
343 Venus Street, Monroe NC, 28112
What our Patients say about our services
Square feet Dedicated Research Facility
Recreational Area Comfortable Recliners
Free entertainment options
First Class Service from our Nurses and Staff
High Speed Wifi
Alzheimer’s Prevention Study
This study involves people who have normal memory, thinking, mood and behavior patterns. Participants are randomly assigned to one of two groups. They receive either the investigational drug or a placebo. Those who receive placebo may have the option to receive the investigational drug at a later time.
343 Venus Street, Monroe, NC 28112
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Alzheimer's disease?
- Alzheimer’s is a neurologic disorder that is often related to dementia. It can affect cognitive abilities and cause problems in the patient’s daily life.
How do I know if I have Alzheimer's disease?
- Studies have shown that if you have a first-degree relative with Alzheimer’s (like a parent or a sibling), then you may have a higher chance of developing the disease yourself. If you are experiencing lapses or a decline in memory, then it is worth testing yourself to see if you are at risk of Alzheimer’s disease. The sooner you know, the higher the chances that something can be done.
How much will the study cost?
- There will be zero costs for the study participant to take part in the COPD study.
What if I am uninsured?
- Proof of insurance is NOT required to participate in this study. All medical oversight over the course of your study participation is included.
What does investigational medication mean?
- An Investigational medication (also known as investigational new drug) has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for testing in people in a clinical study, but has not been approved for general use, distribution or sale. It is through clinical research that these medications receive full approval by the FDA.
How will I be compensated for participating?
- Participants receive a check following each study visit. For this study, those that qualify and choose to participate could receive a total payment of up to $1,375.