Recently tested positive?
Join this study and help develop a possible new COVID Treatment.
If you are at least 18 years old and have tested positivefor COVID-19 within the last 5 days, you could qualifyfor this clinical study.
Study related medical oversight
- 24-hour access to MBR’s doctors/medical staff.
- No cost.
No cost study participation
- Insurance is NOT required to participate.
- No cost service include:
– Study related medication
– Doctor’s visits
– Physical exams
receive up to a $1,086 stipend
- Those who qualify and choose to participate may receive up to a $1,086 stipend for study-related time & travel.
The first step is to learn more and see if you qualify. After registering, a clinical research coordinator will contact you and answer your questions
Sign up using the link below
Call or text +1 704 283 7359
Visit Our Center
See If You Qualify
Our facility is state of the art.
Visit our center for a prescreening visit to see if you qualify.
343 Venus Street, Monroe, NC 28112
What our Patients say about our services
Square feet Dedicated Research Facility
Recreational Area Comfortable Recliners
Free entertainment options
First Class Service from our Nurses and Staff
High Speed Wifi
COVID Treatment Pill
The goal of this clinical study is to test if obeldesivir (formerly GS-5245) is safe and effective for the treatment of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in participants who have a standard risk of developing severe illness. This study will also measure how much obeldesivir gets into the blood and how long it takes for the body to get rid of it.
COVID / Flu Combo
343 Venus Street, Monroe, NC 28112
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the COVID-19 treatment pill work?
- The pill treatment is meant to hinder the activity of the main protease enzyme that the SARS-CoV-2 virus requires for replication. This is expected to slow down the process, allowing it to stay longer in the body at higher concentrations thus may reducing to have severe illness during the infection.
What are the potential side efffects for COVID-19 treatment pills?
- As many antiviral medications have side effects, this treatment can have some potential ones too. It’s essential to consult with a healthcare professional for the most accurate and current information regarding our COVID-19 treatments.
Can I take COVID-19 treatment pills if I am already vaccinated?
- Yes, there is nothing against taking the COVID-19 treatment pills.
What are the symptoms of the coronavirus?
- The symptoms of the coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, can vary from mild to severe. The common symptoms of the coronavirus are fever, coughing, shortness of breath, fatigue, headaches, loss of taste or smell. Prevention is always crucial, but if you experience any symptoms, it is important to seek medical advice.
What if I am uninsured?
- Proof of insurance is NOT required to participate in this study. All medical oversight over the course of your study participation is included.
What does investigational medication mean?
- An Investigational medication (also known as investigational new drug) has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for testing in people in a clinical study, but has not been approved for general use, distribution or sale. It is through clinical research that these medications receive full approval by the FDA.
How will I be compensated for participating?
- Participants receive a check following each study visit. For this study, those that qualify and choose to participate could receive a total payment of up to $1,086.
How much will the study cost?
- There will be zero costs for the study participant to take part in the COVID-19 pill treatment study.