An Investigational Diabetes Treatment
Join this study and help develop a therapy for treating
type II diabetes and weight loss.
Weight control is key to managing blood sugar levels for patients suffering from type II diabetes. This study is examining a once daily investigational GLP-1 medication for patient who currently treat their Type 2 Diabetes with diet and exercise alone.
If you are at least 18 years old and HAVE NOT used insulin to treat your Type 2 Diabetes you could qualify for this clinical research study.
Those that qualify and choose to participate may receive up to $3,248 for their time.
- 24-hour access to MBR’s doctors/medical staff.
- World class medical oversight.
- Free of Charge!
- Insurance is NOT required to participate.
- No cost services include:
– Study related medication
– Doctor’s visits
– Physical exams
RECEIVE UP TO A $3,248 STIPEND
- Those who qualify and choose to participate may receive a $3,248 stipend.
The first step is to learn more and see if you qualify. After registering, a clinical research coordinator will contact you and answer your questions
Call or text +1 704 283 7359
Visit Our Center
See If You Qualify
Our facility is state of the art.
Visit our center for a prescreening visit to see if you qualify.
343 Venus Street, Monroe, NC 28112
What our Patients say about our services
Square feet Dedicated Research Facility
Recreational Area Comfortable Recliners
Free entertainment options
First Class Service from our Nurses and Staff
High Speed Wifi
The main purpose of this study is to determine safety and efficacy of orforglipron compared with placebo in adult participants with type 2 diabetes and inadequate glycemic control with diet and exercise alone. The study will last approximately 54 weeks.
343 Venus Street, Monroe, NC 28112
Frequently Asked Questions
What does diabetes mean?
- Diabetes is a life-long health condition in which the body is not able to produce the right amount of insulin. This can result in high blood sugar. Over time high blood glucose could cause severe problems in the heart, kidney, eye, dental, and nerves. Three types of diabetes are distinguished depending on the causes, medical treatments, and the affected patient group.
Can diabetes be cured?
- Although a diabetes cure does not exist at the moment, there are steps to manage the condition and live a healthy lifestyle. By joining our study you could join the fight against this debilitating disease.
What does Type 2 diabetes mean?
- The most common type of diabetes is Type 2. This means the body can’t produce enough insulin at all. You are at higher risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes if you have a family history of diabetes or are overweight. Suffering from Type 2 Diabetes is a progressive condition and diabetes therapies may be required.
What if I am uninsured?
- Proof of insurance is NOT required to participate in this study. All medical oversight over the course of your study participation is included.
What does investigational medication mean?
- An Investigational medication (also known as investigational new drug) has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for testing in people in a clinical study, but has not been approved for general use, distribution or sale. It is through clinical research that these medications receive full approval by the FDA.
How will I be compensated for participating?
- Participants receive a check following each study visit. For this study, those that qualify and choose to participate could receive a stipend up to $1775.