Recently tested positive?
Join this study and help develop a possible new COVID-19 treatment
This study is examining a possible new COVID Treatment for reducing symptoms and the duration of your infection.
If you are between 12 and 65 years old, you could qualify for this clinical study.
Study related medical oversight
- 24-hour access to MBR’s doctors/medical staff.
- World class medical oversight.
- No cost.
No cost study participation
- Insurance is NOT required to participate.
- No cost service include:
– Study related medication
– Doctor’s visits
– Physical exams
receive up to a $900 stipend
- Those who qualify and choose to participate may receive up to a $900 stipend for study-related time & travel.
“It is through clinical studies like this that we can develop the future therapies for treating COVID-19 and reducing the suffering caused by this disease.”
The first step is to learn more and see if you qualify. After registering, a clinical research coordinator will contact you and answer your questions
Sign up using the link below
Call or text +1 704 283 7359
Visit Our Center
See If You Qualify
Our facility is state of the art.
Visit our center for a prescreening visit to see if you qualify.
343 Venus Street, Monroe, NC 28112
What our Patients say about our services
Square feet Dedicated Research Facility
Recreational Area Comfortable Recliners
Free entertainment options
First Class Service from our Nurses and Staff
High Speed Wifi
COVID Treatment Pill
COVID / Flu Combo
343 Venus Street, Monroe, NC 28112
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the covid booster vaccine?
- The Covid booster vaccine is a vaccine that helps to prevent infection by the Covid virus. It is a weakened form of the virus, that helps the body build immunity to the virus. The vaccine is given as a shot in the arm.
Who should get the covid booster vaccine?
- People should get vaccinated who are at high risk for complications from covid, close contacts of high-risk people, close contacts of people who are known to have covid, at high risk for exposure to covid. It’s important to note that recommendations for booster vaccines may differ based on factors such as the type of vaccine received for the primary series, the time since the initial vaccination, and current health.
How effective is the covid booster vaccine?
- Based on preliminary data, booster vaccines have shown promising results in terms of boosting the immune response, increasing antibody levels, and providing additional protection against COVID-19. Booster shots have been particularly effective in enhancing immunity among certain populations, such as older adults or individuals with weakened immune systems.
What is the treatment for the coronavirus?
- There is no specific treatment for the coronavirus but we could protect ourselves and our beloved ones from spreading the virus and reducing the symptoms by getting the covid-19 vaccine. Other than prevention there are various treatments and supportive measures that can be provided to manage the symptoms and complications associated with the disease.
What are the symptoms of the coronavirus?
- The symptoms of the coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, can vary from mild to severe. The common symptoms of the coronavirus are fever, coughing, and shortness of breath, fatigue, headaches, loss of taste or smell. Prevention is always crucial but if you experience any symptoms it is important to seek medical advice.
What if I am uninsured?
- Proof of insurance is NOT required to participate in this study. All medical oversight over the course of your study participation is included.
What does investigational medication mean?
- An Investigational medication (also known as investigational new drug) has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for testing in people in a clinical study, but has not been approved for general use, distribution or sale. It is through clinical research that these medications receive full approval by the FDA.
How will I be compensated for participating?
- Participants receive a check following each study visit. For this study, those that qualify and choose to participate could receive a total payment of up to $1,330.
How much will the study cost?
- There will be zero costs for the study participant to take part in the covid booster vaccine study.