Combining the COVID and Flu shot…
– would simplify annual vaccinations
– could prevent infection or severe illness from these diseases
This study is examining combination mRNA COVID and Flu vaccine and investigating whether it offers protection against COVID and Influenza infections.
If you are 18 years or older, then you could qualify for this research study.
Those who qualify and choose to participate may receive up to a $935 stipend.
- 24-hour access to MBR’s doctors/medical staff.
- World class medical oversight.
- Free of Charge!
Free of Charge!
- Insurance is NOT required to participate.
- Free services include:
– Study related medication
– Doctor’s visits
– Physical exams
RECEIVE up to a $935
- Those who qualify and choose to participate may receive up to a $935 stipend.
“mAB treatments were exceedingly effective at treating a COVID-19 infecetion. Let’s see if this same technology can prevent an influenza infection.”
The first step is to learn more and see if you qualify. After registering, a clinical research coordinator will contact you and answer your questions
Visit Our Center
See If You Qualify
Our facility is state of the art.
Visit our center for a prescreening visit to see if you qualify.
What our Patients say about our services
Square feet Dedicated Research Facility
Recreational Area Comfortable Recliners
Free entertainment options
First Class Service from our Nurses and Staff
High Speed Wifi
mRNA Based Flu/COVID Vaccine
This is a A PHASE 1/2 STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY, AND IMMUNOGENICITY OF COMBINED MODIFIED RNA VACCINE CANDIDATES AGAINST COVID-19 AND INFLUENZA IN HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Flu disease?
- Flu disease is a seasonal virus that infects the throat, nose, and sometimes the airways of the lungs. Each year millions of people are suffering from the influenza virus. Healthy adults usually experience mild cold-like symptoms and recover in a few days. In adults aged 65 years and older, individuals with weakened immune systems, and individuals with chronic heart and lung conditions can experience serious infections that can lead to hospitalization and, in some cases, death.
How dangerous is a Flu infection for patients over 65 years old?
If you are older than 65 years old you might be at higher risk of developing serious complications compared to younger patients. Flu is an important cause of serious infections and can lead to hospitalization and, in some cases, death. The best way to protect yourself is to get a flu shot every year.
How much will the study cost?
- There will be zero costs for the study participant to take part in the Flu shot study.
What if I am uninsured?
- Proof of insurance is NOT required to participate in this study. All medical oversight over the course of your study participation is included.
What does investigational medication mean?
- An Investigational medication (also known as investigational new drug) has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for testing in people in a clinical study, but has not been approved for general use, distribution or sale. It is through clinical research that these medications receive full approval by the FDA.
How will I be compensated for participating?
- Participants receive a check following each study visit. For this study, those that qualify and choose to participate could receive a total payment of up to $935.